CNC Wire Cutting Machine with Servo Motor Drive

Technique parameters

CZPT parameter Unit DK7732ZG DK7740ZG DK7750ZG DK7763ZG
Desk measurement (W*D) mm 740×460 840×540 1571×640 1180×750
Table journey (X*Y) mm 400×320 500×400 630×500 800×630
Max.workpiece dimension mm 800×500 900×600 1000×700 1200×800
Desk size(U*V) mm ±30×±30
Max. workpiece bodyweight kg 600 one thousand 1600 2000
Max. thickness of workpiece mm three hundred 350
Max. taper angle/workpiece thickness   ±6°/80mm
Molybdenum Dia. mm φ0.fifteen~φ0.25mm(φ0.18mm advise)
Max. wire feed rate m/sec 1~11.4m/sec  frequency adjustable
Machining precision mm ≤0.01
Max. machining velocity mm2/min ≥200
Surface roughness μm one particular time Ra≤2.5,a few instances Ra≤1. five instances Ra≤0.8
Linkage management axis quantity   X,Y,U,V
Max.vacation wire cylinder m 250
Z-axis handle   electronic handle
Motor type   X,Y,U,V all servo motor
Axis controlled   four axis simultaneous
Min. handle speed mm .001
Power source   380VAC/50Hz
Max. working recent A 12
Energy use Kw one.five
Work liquid   JR3A
Water tank L ninety
FiLtering mode   Paper filter/Italy pump
Machine fat kg 2200 2600 3200 3900
Device dimension mm 1800×1300×2030 1900×1400×2060 2210×1650×2250 2450×1920×2250
Measurement package deal mm 2000×1400×2400 2000×1500×2400 2500×1700×2600 2700×2000×2600
The sounds db ≤70

Specification
Controller Specifications:

one. Liquid crystal display Display

two.Controller DK7732ZG – AC Servo handle

3.Japanese Panasonic servo handle method (Servo Motorists and Motors) 

4.CZPT PC 

5.Axis Management 4 – axes (X, Y, U, V-servo motor Drives)

six.X, Y Axis Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Approaches Precision linear movement guide approaches for X, Y axis(Hiwin, ZheJiang )

seven. CZPT direction servo wire pressure (Vehicle wire rigidity)

8. ‘C’ Sort Loop management

nine.Interpolation:  CZPT and Circular

10.Programming Incremental

eleven.Information Input / Output Program: USB/LAN Port, recommend USB, Normal Keyboard and Mouse Can read through Auto CAD .dxf format

twelve.Graphic Show : Graphic screen of portion exhibiting wire place

13.Processing and Info Entry:  Dual Screen, New applications can be entered while slicing earlier plan

fourteen.Vehicle Stop:  Auto Shut-Down at the finish of system

15.Dielectric Fluid : Soft drinking water (D.M Water) + Gel 

CZPT Characteristics:
1.Specific arrangement for Aluminum reducing

two.ZG Sequence method software controller operates on Home windows XP/7 running technique platform

3.Inbuilt database for cutting distinct resources.

four.Inbuilt NC/Car CAD computer software to create profiles

5.Coolant filtering program – Fine stainless steel wire mesh for coolant filter

six.No require to change wire manual for distinct diameters

7.Two axis (X and Y) DRO 

8.4-Axes synthesizer to cut various profiles at prime and bottom (±6°/80) 

nine.Auto heart uncover, auto edge finds, vehicle Stop at wire breakage or stop of the occupation

Items advantages

one) Device human body resin sand casting, two occasions warmth treatment

two) Machine entire body C-shape structure

3) ZheJiang Hiwin linear manual and ball screw

4) Independent suspension T-shape sliding desk for taper reducing

5) X,Y,U,V-axis backlash and pitch error compensation

six) Two route wire consistent pressure system

7) Automated centralized lubrication unit:

eight) X,Y,U,V-axis driven by Panasonic motor and driver, and equipped with digital hand wheel

 

9)   CE, ISO ,TUV certification

Our services
1) Good quality : We take treatment of the merchandise top quality in order to give excellent service to our clients.

2)Warranty: 1 12 months right after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include set up and training instruction charge.

four) Payment Approach: T/T or L/C
 T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of complete volume T/T before cargo.

5) Shipping time : 20–twenty five days 

six) Packing : CZPT export wooden cases 

7) Port: ZheJiang or any China port

 

Certificates

Get in touch with us 
Firm:ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.qing CNC Device Instrument Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb CZPT Zone,HangCZPT metropolis,ZheJiang Province,China

Tel:-523-86290115

Cell:-1596157118

 

 

Web:www.topscnc.cn
 

CNC Wire Cutting Machine with Servo Motor Drive